Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ego Booster

So I just had an ego booster on facebook! Someone posted on their status to "Go to http://www.urbandictionary.com and type in your first name, copy and paste this as your status and the first entry for your name under comments." So I did! And this is what i got:

"Melanie means dark lady in Greek. Awesome person and someone you should definitely get to know. Someone funny and loves to make people laugh. Isn't afraid to get embarrassed and a great friend. Hard to be serious at times, but she's always going to make the right choices in the end. A very lovely lady and great at pranks. Someone whose outgoing and willing to try new things. She's pretty, smart, hot, sexy, and etc.
everyone needs some Melanie in their lives!!
I love MELANIE!!"

That just made me feel good!

Another thing that made me feel good today. My wonderful boyfriend came by today just for a few minutes to see me! :-) That really made me feel good!



So this weekend we are suppose to be getting snow AND ice AGAIN!

This might make me miss seeing Jessica. Ugh it's been so long since I have seen her. I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment