Saturday, February 27, 2010

God speak


Wow! I haven't blogged in about a week or too. But I had to share this with the world. I was cleaning my kitchen, and sweeping when a song came on my MP3 player. It was the song about the little boy who is wanting to buy his mom a pair of shoes for Christmas. This would be her last Christmas and he wanted to buy her a perfect present, but more importantly he wanted to make sure she looked pretty when she meet Jesus. This made me think of the children from camp new life. This summer is gonna be a summer where I will get to know the children who come to camp and their many problems and well lack there of. But coming up there is an opportunity for many people in Haywood County (it's not limited to Haywood County, if you want to know i'll tell you how to donate) to donate their money to help camp run. What a better way to give an early Christmas present to a child than the gift of Jesus in their lives. On May 1st there will be the give 1 dollar change many children's lives donation. Be in prayer for this event and more importantly be in prayer for the children that will be attending camp!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment