Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow ... Snow ... and more snow!!!

As I sit here looking out my picture window at the 300th snow we have had this year, I can't help but think of how i am ready for spring. But than I heard this song and it was so beautiful and the pictures on the video were wonderful. I couldn't help but sit here and look out my window in awe of how God must want us to stop and rest for a little bit. The link below is to the song "Winter song" by Chris Tomlin, and sun by Audrey Assad. I hope you enjoy!


This is off topic but I love this quote!
"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment